Play it Forward! It is time to Rebuild Kidsburg!
Sign up NOW on your own or with a group to volunteer your time, tools, construction materials, equipment, or other special talents (see age guidelines below flyer). We can’t build the playground without YOU (and all your FRIENDS)! Join us to PRE-Build: Friday-Sunday, April 25-27, and then come back for Rebuild Kidsburg Week: April 30-May 4. Thanks to BTE for donating a special performance of “The Amazing Mr. Franklin” for children of volunteers Saturday, May 3. GRAND OPENING PARTY for all volunteers on Sunday evening, May 4, to celebrate the playground YOU helped build! Click image below to DOWNLOAD our Rebuild Kidsburg flyer to print, post and send to your friends!
Want to help a bit more?…
- DIGITALLY SHARE our events by Facebook, Instagram, email, phone, etc. and POST on community websites.
- PHYSICALLY POST event flyers or pass out Coins for Kidsburg jars around town (email us, subject FLYERS or COINS).
- RECYCLE/DONATE used CONTAINERS/JARS WITH TOPS (parmesan cheese, Tootsie Roll jars, vitamin jars…) for our Coins for Kidsburg donation jars (email us, subject RECYCLE).
- Invite your business to offer MATCHING WORKING DONATIONS or a DRESS-DOWN DAY to honor your students 10 Names for Kidsburg fundraiser.
- OPEN DOORS for Kidsburg to meet with your business colleagues (email us, subject DOORS).
- JOIN our Facebook group and FRIEND Rebuild Kidsburg.
- KIDS DRAW PLAYGROUND SCENES on our postcards to help thank our donors (check out Kidsburg Postcard Art).
- Throw your own FUNDRAISING EVENT – we’ll help you promote it! (email us, subject EVENTS).